Northwood Estate Agents Review

Cameroncg324's review of Northwood Estate Agents

“While my experience with the staff at the agency was...”

Written on: 21/09/2020 by Cameroncg324 (1 review written)

While my experience with the staff at the agency was positive, upon leaving it was not, when you move in with them, they get you to sign about 75 photos of the condition of house, while not leaving you copies so that you could review there view of the house, upon leaving, i realised that they had used older photos showing the oven and other areas in the house, i went through cancer treatment while in the house, so didnt have people round or cook a lot, when i left me and my girlfriend, cleaned the house throughout, even buying a profesional oven cleaning kit, they told me they where keeping all the deposit and showed photos of an oven that i didnt get when i moved in, and some scratches on the wall, that my cat had done, easly fixed with some paint, but they decided to charge me £350 to fix this, if you use this company, make sure they give you a copy of the images you sign when you move in, if they havnt got them, go through each image and make sure there correct, i took them to a tribunal with the deposit scheme and won over half my deposit back £290, would not recomend you use them as if they will take money from someone who was a model tennant ,paying on time every month, out of my savings, while sick, they will take anyones money.

• Rent Property