Great landlord & a great flat !

DC40's review of KS Doogal Lettings

“Great landlord and a great flat !”

Written on: 24/08/2021 by DC40 (1 review written)

I rented a flat in Stoke Newington on Albion Road, for two years from 2019 until 2021 from Mr Doogal and I had a really great experience. I decided to ignore some really bad reviews that I read on here and I'm really glad I did. My experience of Mr Doogal was absolutely perfect. The flat was lovely and I really enjoyed living in it and making it my home for two years. Whenever there was a problem ( in two years I only needed help twice, once for a sink pipe replacement and once to fix the lock on the balcony door ), Mr Doogal immediately attended and sorted the problem out. He is actually very prompt and always available and picks up the phone whenever you call him . He also hires his own handy man who lives locally and can be available immediately for any problems and repairs.
Mr Doogal also communicated with me before Christmas holidays asking if I needed anything done in the flat which I thought was really nice and thoughtful.
I had previously found it difficult to rent as a self employed person and lots of landlord were really dismissive and would scrutinise me , but I had a totally different experience with Mr Doogal, who treated me with respect and was easy to negotiate with.
My deposit was promptly paid back within 4 days after the end of my tenancy and Mr Doogal was very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him as a landlord. If you're a tenant and you're reading some of the really rude and evil reviews on here, I would seriously ignore them and rest assured you have nothing to worry about.

• Rent Property