Can`t get my address right. Stopping me switching.

Drone1969's review of Scottish Power Electric

“Can`t get my address right. Stopping me switching.”

Written on: 10/05/2021 by Drone1969 (1 review written)

I had the misfortune of moving into a new build with these clowns as the energy company. At first because my address was not on their database the person who setup my account entered an address that was not mine, not even in the same town. After supposedly getting this put right i could not access my online account. They had given me the wrong account number. When they got that right I still could not access my account because it said I was already registered. I tried to get a password reset link sent to my email address but nothing was sent. After several phone calls, which due to me having severe breathing difficulties were not easy to make, as well as several complaints I finally got access to my account. It had only taken 2 months for them to give me access. When I finally get access to my account I find out they still have my address wrong, they did have my postcode right this time though. So I`ve tried phoning them again and complaining yet again but still can not get my details corrected so that I can switch to a more competent company.
THESE PEOPLE ARE INCOMPETENT AND ARE STOPPING ME SWITCHING TO A BETTER COMPANY.
They are an absolute joke, but worst of all i did not choose them myself I was lumbered with them. AVOID THEM.