Opus Energy Electric Review

Curtis154's review of Opus Energy Electric

“Just had a change of name on the bill, nothing else...”

Written on: 23/08/2022 by Curtis154 (1 review written)

Just had a change of name on the bill, nothing else has changed yet Opus cancelled the good deal that was still in place for a few months and put us on a DEEMED rate, £3.00 per day standing charge and 80p per KWH. They have a premium rate number to ring them and if you try by email they take ages to get back to you and each time you have to give them all the info all over again. Not at any stage did they tell me about the rip off changes until we received a back dated bill for over £650.00.
Just had a very bad conversation with a special Opus advisor, very unhelpful and told me that we have to pay the bill and the rip charges still stand.... Beware of this company, their customer service is awful!!!

They are now stopping me from changing suppliers even though they have been asked by the Ombudsman, twice they have stopped it until I pay their extortionist deemed rates, beware this company!!! These companies do not realise that when this crisis is all over we will remember how we have been treated by them