Low quality electricity - toast under cooked

tmsix's review of NPower

“Low quality electricity - toast under cooked”

Written on: 17/06/2018 by tmsix (1 review written)

Really poor quality electricity, ever since switching over my toast is always under cooked and needs to be put back in the toast for another few minutes.

This never happened with British Gas, in fact the toast would sometime burn but when I asked my son to phone up and complain they adjusted the electricity and it was always perfectly cooked.

Don't switch to n-power if you like your toast well done

Ljs05's Response to tmsix's Review

Written on: 04/08/2018

Can't tell if trolling or just really, really stupid.

Jonnhughes's Response to tmsix's Review

Written on: 04/08/2018

Think you might be on the Wheat intolerant tariff. It's fine for veg and stuff but it's no good for bread or buns or anything. A baker's down the road from me was on it and he went bump within the year. Personally I blame that load in Brussells, the bloody do-gooders.

Jillrobertson's Response to tmsix's Review

Written on: 04/08/2018

K bbz I not happy with dis lektric I poured milk into tosta and it blewed up my kitchen lolmao. I now hoamless and selling big ishoo with my 5 kids by 6 dad's livin in a public toilet but least the lektric is better here