Pleasure To Share My Views About To Experience I Have Had

Sophiaelias's review of Advance Innovation Group - www.advanceinnovationgroup.com

“Pleasure To Share My Views About To Experience I Have Had”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by Sophiaelias (1 review written)

It is my pleasure to share my views about the experience I have had at Advance Innovation Group and privelegae to work under the mentorship of Pranay Sir. The relentless passion for Quality and business excellence drives each student to constantly excel in their learning. At Advance Innovation Group I have observed the methodical approach of simplifying concepts and also the practical application of technical aspects. An excellent leader who has an innate ability to motivate others and channalise clarity in his students' ability of thinking.

Pranay Sir is a detail oriented and a hard core business excellence professional. Always available for his students and was quick to address business issues. Well thought out solutions with time bound plans in combination of his excellent execution ability is inexplicable. Pranay is highly innovatibve to customize the needs of each student, knowledgeable and pragmatic.

Top leadership of the Organizations he has worked with value his vision of Business Quality which flows as live as today's journal in the company, even when he moves on to consult another.