Better reading experiance

• Quality

Midnightminstrel's review of Amazon Kindle Paperwhite

“Better reading experiance”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by Midnightminstrel (1 review written)

Ok, I was a bit slow taking up with this E reading business, I was a bit of a traditionalist if I am honest " I prefer the weight and feel of a book" I use to crow, even when my eyesight was getting worse and I was having to juggle that weight with a magnifying glass ( even though I ware glasses ) and I am getting to an age where I struggle with technology now. But now I am transformed from the Luddite I once was to being a strong supporter of Kindle. I can alter the size of letters, I can add more light, less light, change the font, I can read in Bed with out keeping my wife awake with the side lamp. Hey, I can store hundreds of books in one light hand held device so no more being buried alive by an avalanche of paperbacks when I open the bedroom cupboard door ( that was becoming a problem) and with literally thousands of books available for download at much cheaper prices than conventional books, I'm quids in. But do you know the best thing about a kindle? Well, it works! It actually works!

• Quality