Very friendly & patient expert service cant be the prices

• Quality

jonulik's review of Fitser - www.fitser.com

“Very friendly and patient expert service cant be the...”

Written on: 01/04/2021 by jonulik (1 review written)

They did a wonderful job on my 2 websites and were very patient with me. I am a very busy person so they would call me trying to help set up my websites and I had to tell them to keep calling back time after time even if I set up times for them to call back. Then when they did I wasn't able to talk to them anyway because I was still very busy. They were very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. They would even log into my computer show and help me with things I didn't understand. Companies that build "GOOD" websites are extremally hard to find I know I've had plenty of them but these people really do a great job I couldn't be happier with the job they did or the price. You can count on the work they do and I found them extremely trustworthy with everything they said they would do for me from the very start. Oh and just for future reference DO NOT use marketing 360 they screwed up my phone number and address and for 6 months I didn't catch it until a customer came into my shop saying I have been trying to reach you for 2 weeks by phone and couldn't so I decided just to show up. That's how I found out they had my phone number and address wrong on all the directories.

• Quality