Class 2 LGV course

NathenPeters's review of Easy as HGV - www.easyashgv.co.uk

“Class 2 LGV course”

Written on: 23/12/2020 by NathenPeters (1 review written)

I bought a complete package from EasyasHGV, Medical arrangement, forms for provisional license, Taco card, CPC training bookings, Theory test bookings , driver training/exam bookings and support with recruitment through their partners. Expectations were set pretty high as I handed over some £1700.
It started well enough with the revision materials, license applications and CPC course arrangements etc (although the CPC trainers were very poor quality).
Problems began with the theory test booking and frustrations grew with availability of convenient locations and dates, lead times were much higher than indicated when I bought in late August...I had to chase alot and wasnt confident that my very best interests were being looked after. After passing that I had a similar but worse story to tell with the practical driving bookings, I ended up being booked some 120 miles from home. Training cancelled after 1 day and rearranged 7 weeks later again 120 miles away.
Getting weekend support from Easyashgv proved impossible in the extenuating circumstances of the Tier4 decisions impacting my course.
I had to travel without any confirmation either way and received cancellation notice some 3 hours after my training actually statted on Monday morning.
Lastly, on Tuesday some other Easyashgv resource picked up my weekend mails after the training and exam were completed asking if they could help and had no clue what had gone on.
The promise of recruitment support has proved pretty empty as attempts to get agency work to get experience iwhilst waiting for the formal training and exams to come up were very hollow. Best advice given was to look on the internet sir.

Passed test -