Fitters should stick to fitting

mxCruz40's review of Crystal Windows and Crystal Home Improvements - www.crystalwindows.co.uk

“Fitters should stick to fitting ”

Written on: 30/11/2021 by mxCruz40 (1 review written)

The fitters did a good job on fitting the windows/doors but fitted a new radiator and moved a light switch very badly.
Crystal sent a plumber to refit the badly plumbed radiator, which could have caused many leaks and little heat from my brand new expensive rad. Unfortunately I am still, after nearly a month, waiting for the light switch to be rewired in so I am not in fear of my life when I need the light on. Hopefully this review will push them into sending a proper electrician. As a foot note the fitters were not careful with my wallpaper as they used strong tape to hold a light plastic dust sheet over my mirror ripping the wallpaper off when they pulled it off. I think the dust would have been easier to repair. My door is in but not without these issues still unresolved.
They should have told me that the fitters were not qualified to do plumbing or electrical work and leave it to professionals.