Disgusted.

Guest's review of Crystal Windows and Crystal Home Improvements - www.crystalwindows.co.uk

“Disgusted.”

Written on: 16/05/2018

Very rarely have I been so totally disgusted and let down by a supplier.
We'd had some windows replaced by Crystal quite a few years ago and were happy with the results.
Recently we wanted to also replace our old windows in the loft. Simple job. 2 windows. Not bigger than a metre square each. Had a salesman come round. Started out over £2000 with fitting. This is for 2 windows by the way. Their site had already given me a quote of £1400. I got their salesman down to a reasonable price of £900 for the two windows. This included fitting and no scaffolding as the windows were not very big and could be easily fitted from the inside.
We shook on it and signed a contract. £900 all in. A couple of days later I got a call from Crystal Windows. They told me I had to have scaffolding put up. At a cost of (wait for it) £1000. So I was looking at a cost of nearly £2000. For 2 windows! And they were quick to say they were happy to cancel the order if I didn't pay the extra £1000. Even though I'd agreed the work and signed a contract and spent half a Saturday haggling a price with a salesman. I've never been so let down before. Disgusting, disgusting behaviour. Think twice before using them. The price you agree with them may not be the final price.