Porch Door

Murphy-Alt62's review of Crystal Windows and Crystal Home Improvements - www.crystalwindows.co.uk

“Porch Door”

Written on: 12/03/2018 by Murphy-Alt62 (1 review written)

My porch door was due to be fitted and although we had the snow disruption the previous week, they turned up on time and duly fitted the doors. They explained that due to the inclement weather the glass would be delayed by a few days. Sure enough a few days later they turned up with the glass. The fitters who fitted the doors were absolutely fantastic and cleaned up to perfection afterwards. The porch doors looks as though they have been there forever, so was the quality of the work. They even fitted my new door bell. What stars! The glass fitter was also fantastic - he telephoned to say that he would be with me in an hour or so, which was very much appreciated, as it allowed me get on with other jobs around the house whilst waiting for him to arrive. Again, another brilliant job and the porch was left spotless. I would recommend Crystal Windows to anyone as they can be assured that if you want quality and value for money, then they are the people to go with.