Absolutley superb!

DanTheBeeMan's review of Carter Glass Ltd, Rochford, Essex - www.carterglass.co.uk

“Absolutley superb!”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by DanTheBeeMan (1 review written)

I cannot believe the difference that our new doors and windows have made.

We moved into our house last year (2012) and the double glazing was, at that time, about 15 years old or so, so it wasn't completely from the stone age, but we knew that (a) it looked horrible, (b) some of the glass had cracked and (c) it was easy to break into - as a burglar proved!!!

Guy's quote was within budget (always a bonus), far cheaper than the others and besides which, I personally prefer using smaller local companies, rather than larger more faceless ones ... I know, but it's my hang up and so I'm entitled to it :-)

Fitting date was within 6 weeks of ordering, the job took 3 days and the two fitters could not have been more efficient, polite, tidy and helpful!

The first thing we noticed was the dramatic reduction in noise (we live on a fairly main road) - I won't say that we can't hear anything from outside, but we are truly flabbergasted at the difference.

The second thing we noticed was how much warmer the house is - it takes a lot less time to heat up (previously it took about 3 hours to heat our house from 18 to 21 degrees ... now it's under an hour!!! ... even when it's been snowing in March!)

I genuinely cannot recommend Carter Glass enough ... in fact, I'm so impressed, I've even bothered to write this review.