AVOID THIS COMPANY

120Bell's review of Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“AVOID THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 17/09/2019 by 120Bell (1 review written)

Please avoid this company. I signed-up for replacement windows and happily paid my deposit of £950. A couple of weeks later the surveyor visited and concluded that they couldn't actually deliver what I wanted - windows of the same proportion and configuration as existing. This was important as I live in a Conservation Area in the Cotswolds.
So they effectively repudiated the contract. The surveyor was the only honest person! I have written numerous letters, left voicemails,, spoken to customer services, been given telephone details for people who seemingly don't exist. Eventually today I found out that it is the Sales Manager who hasn't authorised the refund - the very same woman who was involved in the initial sale and who hasn't had the decency to respond to any emails, texts or voicemails. Reluctantly, my only course of action now is to take a County Court action, write to the Ombudsman and start writing reviews like this to help others select a more reputable, professional. and trustworthy company. I just want my £950 back!

Don't use this company. This is such a competitive industry so find someone else. It is companies like ANGLIAN HOME IMPROVEMENTS that give the double glazing industry its bad reputation. In particular the Sales Teams that seem to lack ethics and morality.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!!