Poor Dishwasher

• Style

• Service & Support

xeTilley349's review of Baumatic Dishwasher

“Poor Dishwasher”

Written on: 01/03/2022 by xeTilley349 (1 review written)

For all that I got my Iberna/Baumatic DW 1605 thrown in free with my new kitchen, I would have rather paid for one,of my own choosing. The only thing I can say in it's favour,is it cleans well. The downsides are that it is incredibly noisy and I have to close my kitchen door, when it's in operation, and the design of the racks is appalling. Firstly, the cuttlery basket is at the back of the bottom rack, so adding after loading the plates, is really awkward. Unless you have bog standard shaped plates, you often have to miss a slot, to avoid the plates coming into contact with eachother. I think the design is the same on Baumatic, Hoover and Candy machines. I had a 15 year old Siemens before which was a brilliant machine, I am likely to have my Iberna taken out in the near future, even though it's new, and pay for another one from the Bosch group.

• 1 - 6 months