Terrible Customer Service

Lailad460's review of Direct TV Service www.directv.com

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 03/01/2020 by Lailad460 (1 review written)

ATT Direct Tv is to big for the pants they are trying to fill. They insist that they have great customer service. I have found that is not the case at all. They insist that I did not pay a months service and I am staring at withdraws from my account for that month withdrawed to Direct Tv than the follow up month it is ATT withdrawing from my account. For this reason I am viewing this incident as a breach of contract and canceling service.

*Side note: they asked that I receive an Electronic Fund Transfer sheet from my bank for this transaction. My bank gives me the deer in head lights look and the battle of trying to prove that I payed the month continues.

** Best advice I can offer is to use a company like Comcast or something local so that you don't have to deal with the poor service on the National scale. Good luck but I advise stay away from this company!!!

• Over 1 Year