I’d like to recommend the nutracheck app here’s why..,

Guest's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“I’d like to recommend the nutracheck app here’s why..,”

Written on: 24/07/2021

I started nutracheck 3 months ago, I’d been struggling to lose weight and my hairdresser recommended this to me as it was working well for her. I downloaded the app and tried the free 7 day trial. I love the app and find it very easy to use and keep on track so I paid for the year, which was on half price at the time. I think what you get for the money is far superior to weight watchers and at a fraction of the price. I have mine set at 1200 calories per day and I earn an average of 200 calories a day from walking. I always use every calorie right down to the last one and if I ran out and really needed a few more calories I’d go for a walk until I clocked up the extra calories I needed. I have totally stuck to it for 12 weeks and I am really happy to say I have lost 1 stone today. It is coming off slowly but surely but the great thing is, is that I am not depriving myself of anything I want to eat so I am happy to continue, I would like to lose another 5-7lb, I feel much more comfortable in my clothes and in my own skin. I would totally recommend nutracheck!