Really Great App

AmazingRose's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Really Great App”

Written on: 25/04/2021 by AmazingRose (1 review written)

I really like the Nutracheck app. it is so easy to use. As well as the calorific values it also gives details of the macros in the food I am eating enabling me to ensure that I am eating a balanced diet using all food groups. I really like the way the Nutracheck app. allows me to monitor both the weight I have lost as well as the inches I have lost provide a clear graph of the losses in date order as well as recording the reduction in my BMI. too. It is particularly easy to use and only takes a few minutes every day to complete and as it is a phone app. it is accessible any time whether you are at home or at work. I liked the fact that there was an option to have a free trial which allowed me to try before I paid for an annual, subscription. It would be good if it allowed more diversity on takeaway meals as it doesn’t give very many dishes especially regarding Chinese takeaway food. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Nutracheck app. in fact I already have recommended to two friends who have also bought an annual subscription. I was surprised to receive a reward rosettes when I reached my first half stone weight loss, it was printable too which I thought was a very nice touch and a good incentive to spur me on to the next half stone. Even after I have reached my target I think I will keep subscribing to the Nutracheck app. to keep a check on the calories I am eating to ensure that I maintain my weight and continue to eat healthily.
The provision of a reduced price or half price annual subscription for repeat users would be really good and I’m sure encourage more people to renew their annual Nutracheck subscriptions.