Nutracheck app is life changing!

94Meredith's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Nutracheck app is life changing!”

Written on: 21/01/2021 by 94Meredith (1 review written)

I’ve been a yo-yo dieter all my adult life and I’m now 68. I lost 4st in 2012/2013 and then gradually gained weight again until in Aug 2020 I’d put 3st back on. A friend was using Nutracheck and as I’d never heard of it I decided to investigate. Had the weeks free trial and then bought a years subscription and have not looked back! The app is a fantastic bit of kit and is very intuitive to use. I’ve stuck to 1400 cals throughout regardless of any exercise I do and have lost 3.5 stones since Aug 6th. I originally put in a target of 2.5 stones loss and have then adjusted it twice so I now have just one pound to get to my final target!! I will then be 4lbs lighter than I was at 18 yrs old and gives me a bit of leeway when I start the maintenance element.
I love the My Meals facility which makes it so easy (after a while) to plan your meals for each day. And also the fact that with calorie counting nothing is off limits so although I have eaten very healthily with loads of vegetable and little fats I have had a 2 finger Kit Kat with an Options hot chocolate every night and so haven’t felt deprived.
I’m not a user of social media but I have learned a lot from the Forums where other Nutracheck users share their experiences and recommendations. I rarely post anything but just reading other people’s stories is very inspiring and encouraging.
So far I’ve recommended Nutracheck to 6 friends who are also loving it!
I realise that the the real challenge is maintaining and so I intend to use Nutracheck probably forever. £29 a year is an absolute bargain for the simple joy of feeling healthier both in mind and body and being able to wear whatever I want!