A ‘diet tool’ that makes sense!

Artydeety's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“A ‘diet tool’ that makes sense!”

Written on: 27/07/2020 by Artydeety (1 review written)

My husband was given a free 3 month subscription to Weight Watchers, he did loose some weight BUT it didn’t teach you about food or portion control, it just made certain foods totally restricted, used a points system which made very little sense and which couldn’t be related to real life.
I found nutracheck of the back of the NHS website dealing with weight loss and am so glad that I did. I have also been using the App as I wanted to loose a little weight too. The whole thing makes sense; it is based in fact: calories. Yes I have to weigh everything (something that doesn’t worry me at all) but it means that I can use all foods and it fits properly into real life.
Their database of foods is extensive, you can use bar codes, create your own meals, calculate takeaway meals. The spreadsheet, into which you record foods consumed, calculates the breakdown of fats, sugar, carbs, protein etc. and obviously keeps count of calories consumed. The exercise ‘menu’ is is also very extensive and you are encourage to burn at least 200 calories a day.
My husband is continuing to loose weight and so have I; once I have hit my goal weight I shall continue to use the App to help maintain my new weight (I am using the annual subscription). This is a totally brilliant and easy to use app. I defy anyone not to loose weight!
Thank you nutracheck.