Helps manage Type 2 Diabetes

Admiralsister's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Helps manage Type 2 Diabetes”

Written on: 20/10/2019 by Admiralsister (1 review written)

I've been a serial dieter all my life and tried many different diets. But when I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes this July, losing weight became essential. I had to follow a healthy eating plan, but with certain restrictions on carbs, sugars, fats, sat fats, sodium and calories. This is where NutraCheck comes into its own as I could set personal targets which suited my medical needs. Most important of all though was that NutraCheck provided all the measurements for each item of food, without me having to sit down and work everything out. Now I plan a day in advance. It gives me the running totals per meal, day and week, so I know exactly where I am at all times. It has a Barcode search, an Eating Out search, and the facility to create and save my own recipes and meals. I also have to exercise and it does give some idea of calories used in various exercises, although somewhat generalised, and probably not comprehensive enough for serious exercisers. There is also a Forum to share support, ideas and experiences, and for website members, a help facility. I have a long way to go still but am confident that with NutraCheck I am doing all I can to put my Diabetes into remission.