It works!

DiTag60's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“It works!”

Written on: 28/08/2019 by DiTag60 (1 review written)

I have tried various methods of monitoring what I eat in a day. My watch tells me how well I’m doing on exercise, but that’s not enough if you want to lose weight, you have to watch what you eat. Since I have my phone with me 99% of the time, I find I can add on all those bits and pieces you might be tempted to pick at through the day... and it is shocking how you can build up sugar, and fat without really realising it. I now put in before I eat, and if it makes certain things like sugar go up...I don’t eat it. I started this 3 weeks ago with a stone to lose and I have lost 7lbs already. Plus with excercise I have lost 4 inches of my waist.
This Nutra check app is so comprehensive in its range of information and the products it can identify accurately pretty much anything and if it doesn’t know the product you can add the details by using the barcode facility. Thus being able to monitor absolutely everything that goes in your mouth!! Even if you eat out you can find the particular restaurant chain on the app and it knows the meals so you can add them easily instead of trying to guess.
I absolutely love it and have already recommended to 2 friends who have started using it. Even my wannabe chef husband has started actually measuring how much he is putting in our food and I record it on the app. He saves the barcodes and they go on as well. You can get an overview of the nutritional value of what you have eaten thru the day, set and adjust your goals, monitor your weekly weight loss and how many inches you have lost. It is an absolute must if you are serious about losing weight. I can’t recommend this app highly enough. So many apps just don’t cover all the intricacies that you need to know and be able to do to tailor to your specific needs and lifestyle. The emai support offered on how to use the app or any nutritional question is also brilliant. I received an answer to a question I emailed, literally within a couple of hours....and that was on a Sunday!! Don’t think about it sign up you won’t be disappointed. There’s a 7 day free trial and then just £3.99 per month. Or you can pay annually at a slighter lower cost.
Thank you Nutracheck you have changed my way of eating and helped me lose weight and inches that I could not have done on my own.