It actually works

Oswaldo213's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“It actually works”

Written on: 22/07/2019 by Oswaldo213 (1 review written)

My son introduced me to Nutra check. I have been dieting on and off for years. The weight has gone on and sometimes off.
I never had a real incentive. I am not a very active person either. I did attend a weekly slimming class but realised eventually that I was going along only to meet people, like a social club. My weight stayed fairly stable and my dress size 14/16,:which seemed an acceptable result. At 68 i stopped attending and a stone went back on. I had a wake up call in the shape of my GP suggesting I was pre diabetic. I was also having a lot of indigestion. She put me on to the 800 calorie, intermittent diet, which is promoted by Michael Moseley. I bought the books. My son passed on his Apple Watch and recommended this App. I did the trial and was hooked.
The combination of App, Moseley and watch is incredibly motivating. So much so that I have had two holidays and a long weekend with friends in the 5 weeks since I began and still lost a stone. Very keen to share this with my doctor.
I did lose my watch charger and have had 2 weeks without the watch and I know my activity levels have dropped as a consequence. Booting it up again now and keen to go for the next stone.
I like the barcode reader aspect and I am always impressed by the range it can handle, so many different stores. (Missed using it in France!). Much of my food is not coded as such but weights and portion measures are easy to use too. How long i can manage this total change in my eating habits I don’t know but the health benefits are hugely rewarding and may well keep me focused in the future. Hope so.