A brilliant way to lose or maintain your weight

zocha's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“A brilliant way to lose or maintain your weight”

Written on: 27/06/2019 by zocha (1 review written)

In the past I've been a WeightWatchers gold key slimmer (twice), but the pounds have crept back again - about 35 of them. I tried for months to lose weight, but lost very little even on a 'healthy' diet. Sadly, I was kidding myself about the number of calories I was consuming each day. Then, 2 months ago, I started using Nutracheck. To date I've lost 1st 8lbs at a nice steady pace.

The app makes it very easy to set targets and keep track of what I'm eating every day - and it's great to see the impact that exercise has. It you compare the annual cost of the app to the price of special diets or slimming club membership fees, then it's excellent value. I tried one of the free apps, but Nutracheck was well worth paying for - it has more and better functions and a vast database of food products to access.

The app tracks your weight loss progress against your target, but it's the one area that needs more features. However, I'm happy to use a free weight tracking app to do that bit.

I enjoy my food and I'm never hungry. Nutracheck is helping me manage my portions sizes, but I feel great now that I'm back in control of my weight.