The best diet

Jane1810's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“The best diet”

Written on: 20/06/2019 by Jane1810 (1 review written)

I have tried weight watchers and if I eat another egg I'm sure I'll be ill, then came slimming world, I thought their approach was far more in line with my eating habits but neither worked,all they are interested in is taking money and hitting the numbers on the scales, what neither take into account is physical activity, you need food to exercise, both regimes told me I was eating too much and when I cut back to their requirements I still lost nothing and just felt ill and unable to do my gym sessions.
So back to tried and trusted Nutracheck, one week in and I have lost 3.5lbs eaten well over my daily allowance due to gymm sessions, not craved food and feel great.
The only negative is I wish you could copy and paste items in the food diary as some food items are eaten daily, it would just speed up the diary process when meal planning for the week ahead.
The team are easily contactable and helpful, the pricing is more than acceptable with offers to re-purchase at reduce rates.
I would definitely recommend this programme as long as you can take the time to plan your meals and accurately record everything which can be a bit of a faff.