Easy Fast Tracker - No Annoying Adverts!

Haylee310's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Easy Fast Tracker - No Annoying Adverts! ”

Written on: 19/04/2019 by Haylee310 (1 review written)

I joined Nutracheck at 88kg after using another tracker, starting at 92kg. My previous tracker was confusing and often difficult to confidently know if I had entered the correct values, it took too much of my time up also and it took months of yo-yo results to lose 4kg. I switched to Nutracheck and saw an immediate change in my attitude and results. The app is simplicity in comparison, quick to find and add the correct foods and portion sizes too, there was no frustrating advertising and it syncs seamlessly with my Activity app. The results have been a consistent weight loss, and the tracker backs up the science behind weight management. Its easy to see if you’re in a calorie deficit and the weight loss which should occur as a result, you can also see your macros if you are wanting to build muscle or want to be in a calorie surplus. The best thing about it, you learn a lot about portion control and it becomes second nature to judge approximately how many calories are in your portion. I can confidently put myself together a bowl of my 5 a day goodness, add in some protein and it will take a longtime to eat, knowing I can go for that meal out in the evening confident I’m still within my macros and goals. I’m now 27kg lighter and feeling fab, and much heavier in nutrition knowledge.