It Really Works!

Lyle-Isabelle's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“It Really Works!”

Written on: 14/03/2019 by Lyle-Isabelle (1 review written)

I have used Nutracheck in the past when I've needed to control my ever expanding waistline and 10 weeks ago I decided the time had come to tackle the problem full-on. Taking into account my age and physical problems a low calorie based system with limited exercise was all I could manage. Despite that I have lost 2 stone in 10 weeks, lost 6 inches off my waistline, and look and feel better than I have in years. By using Nutracheck's calorie counters I became aware of how many plant based foods are incredibly low in calories and switched my diet to mainly vegetarian based. With Nutracheck you get to choose the eating plan that suits you best whether it's high protein, low carb, low sugar, 5-2, etc. I chose the healthy eating which includes all food groups but chose to keep my calorie intake down to 800 per day as I wanted to get my blood pressure down after a very stressful period in my life and also to get my blood sugar levels down. I found I could still have a medium size glass of red wine each evening as well as a large bowl of salad with a selection of the following (egg/cottage cheese/ham/beef/feta) and an evening meal of an equally large portion of vegetable curry (made from scratch) ratatouille, chili with cauliflower rice, or vegetable stir fry, all finished with organic Greek yoghurt and blueberries. Of course you need to have will power but by focussing on the end goal of how much better you will look and feel and the health benefits, you easily get the motivation to resist pizza and chips! If you fall off the wagon, no problem, just cut back over the following couple of days to keep within your weekly calorie quota. If you find it all too hard on your own then join in the forums or sign up with a diet buddy, (especially good if you use social media a lot). The great thing is that if you only need minimum support the £3.99 per month is a steal! Losing weight can be fun and Nutracheck really makes you aware of how many calories you are putting in your body without realising it, remember you need to burn an extra 3,500 calories to lose just one pound of fat!