John Lewis Partnership Card gone down the tubes - awful

• Customer service

JaneyBroon's review of John Lewis-Waitrose Partnership Card

“John Lewis Partnership Card gone down the tubes - awful ”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by JaneyBroon (1 review written)

I have happily had a partnership card for at least 20 years. I was always pleased with the service I received as a loyal customer. Things have really changed. I had a random phone call out of the blue 3 weeks ago from the Fraud Department. My immediate question was - was it genuine ? I declined to answer their question and checked their authenticity. It was a genuine call apparently but very unprofessional methods of contact. They said they were cancelling my card as it been compromised with a block of other card holders.

My new card has been a nightmare. I can’t buy anything on line. It’s awful. The security checks are not working and it takes a long time to get code to my mobile. Looking at other options now for a Mastercard. Note you talking to a person in Cairo for any queries - lines are poor and difficult to hear the operative. I am saddened their service has come to this.

• 1 year and over