3 generation family holiday catered for brilliantly!

Yikesey's review of Brittany La Lohuas Gites

“3 generation family holiday catered for brilliantly!”

Written on: 07/08/2019 by Yikesey (1 review written)

Just had a week staying in one of this wonderful owner's Gites - 'Fraise'. We travelled as a family of 6, my parents, my teenage sons, my wife and myself. We chose this particular Gite because of my father lack of mobility and need of walking aids - 'Fraise' gite had a downstairs bedroom and an easy access shower room that we found was just as advertised and was just perfect. All the rooms were great, tastefully decorated and practical. The site has a lovely relaxed feel to it, and we had lovely holidaying neighbours. This lady is a great host and works tirelessly to ensure everything is in place, with nothing a trouble if asked! My 2 sons ( 19 year old & 14 year old) enjoyed relaxing and certainly made use of the swimming pool. I enjoyed playing table tennis with my youngest and a family game of boules was also great fun, with a full court at our disposal. The book provided in the gite with local attractions and restaurants that the host had left in the room - was ideal, and we ticked off a great number of them. Dinan is only a 10 min drive away and is certainly now, one of my favourite french towns (could be a little restrictive for my father mobility scooter, but that's to be expected from a medieval town). All in all, it's hard not to see us not returning to this charming little site - thanks to our host!