Claires Accessories Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

RohanPike423's review of Claires Accessories

“I have purchased jewellery from multiple Claire...”

Written on: 12/04/2019 by RohanPike423 (1 review written)

I have purchased jewellery from multiple Claire stores, I also had my ears pierced there for the first time when I was a kid.
They state that their jewellery is STERLING SILVER however it isn't. I have severe allergies to all metals other than sterling silver and stainless steel.
They guaranteed me when I had my ears pierced that the earings were sterling silver. I had burning, swelling and a rash etc. Few days later my ears started to go manky and I had bleeding from the inside of my ears due to my allergies.
In later years I purchased other earrings and a nose piercing which immediately started to burn me.
They label their jewellery wrong, are inaccurate about the metal and make fake guarantee's.
If someone else tries their jewellery thinking that they will be getting something they are okay with and instead have an allergic reaction because of their stories then they are massively risking someone's health.

• Princess quey claires. Hull.

Branch Visited