Brill

Gemma123456's review of Maid2Clean Domestic Cleaning Company - www.maid2clean.co.uk

“Brill”

Written on: 15/03/2019 by Gemma123456 (1 review written)

So happy with this company 10/10 very helpful. Fast response . Friendly and the cleaners are just the same. Fast very good at what they do. Nice friendly and most importantly trust worthy and very good at their job. I will
Be using this company again when our circumstances change and I will certainly be recommending to anyone that wants a cleaner. Very fair prices and polite . Always easy to get hold of and always make the customer happy. I’m devistated I had to cancel but like I say I will be using them again once we sort our circumstances out! Our cleaner francina was fab!!! Anyone that gets her is a very lucky customer! Very reliable friendly and amazing she’s very trust worthy and always got on with the job aswell as kind hearted and friendly! I’m so sad To see her go also if we come back I’d love to have her back! She’s brilliant! I’d like to say thank you to the company for the hard work they put in to make the customers happy!