AVOID THIS STORE

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

hannahkazam121's review of Soap & Co www.soapco.com

“AVOID THIS STORE”

Written on: 05/05/2018 by hannahkazam121 (1 review written)

Avoid this store at all costs! very very pushy sales people lure you in with samples or to demonstrate a product and then tell stories to you almost forcing you to buy their product telling you its buy one get one free when really they're charging you for both product. By this point you feel guilty for not buying after the sales person has wasted X amount of time on demonstration. And if they convince you enough to buy a product make sure you at least do some research into it as I ended up buying the mineral peeling gel. This "peeling gel" DOES NOT exfoliate at all. The glycerin and aloe vera gel is what leaves your skin feeling soft and looking good- two very cheap ingredients. The "dead skin" you see is actually plastic. Not long after purchasing we realised what had happened and decided to go back for a refund however the 'manager' a jewish woman whom I believe was actually the owner assumed we were clumsy young female tourists who couldn't handle their high as we were quite jolly and nice about it and very smugly told us 'maybe we smoked too much and theres no refunds.' I hope you read this because I did tell you I was going to leave a review (P.S clearly I wasn't as high or as stoned as you might've thought :)

• Amsterdam