Non Existent Customer Care!!

• Ease Of Use

• Ease Of Installation

• Image Quality

Wenlockedge's review of Swann CCTV - www.swann.com

“Non Existent Customer Care!!”

Written on: 14/11/2017 by Wenlockedge (1 review written)

Although Swann products are competitively priced, with a comprehensive range please take heed of my and many others experience of Customer care, which is anything but!! The signs of a quality product is also judged by the Aftersales Care.

When I found one of my cameras was letting water in I contacted Customer Care to arrange a replacement. Even though I contacted the UK number I was immediately transferred to a foreign call centre and had difficulty understanding his English.

I was told that the camera wouldn’t be replaced if subjected to adverse weather conditions, to which I replied that its outdoor camera and we don’t have extreme weather in UK and was sheltered on 3 sides anyway! To justify my claim I had to produce photos of its location, take a photo of the camera even though I provided the serial number and proof of purchase!!

Once I had satisfied their requests I then had to pay for its return, only for them to return the wrong camera and then to be told they don’t replace with a new camera too! After a long trail of communications it took over 2 months to replace the faulty camera, leaving the security of my property vulnerable in the meantime!!

You have been warned and do hope you manage to take notice before purchasing Swann Security products!

• 6-12 Months