Its so easy to use. I have not bought one before because of the hassle of installing it, then i saw this & its great.

From 1 review
  • Ease Of Use

• Ease Of Installation

• Image Quality

sidrat's review of Alarm Shield CCTV

“Its so easy to use. I have not bought one before...”

Written on: 03/08/2011 by sidrat (3 reviews written)

I have looked for a cctv solution for a while for my house and garage. I have been put off in the past as installation seems like you have to rewire your house and then re-decorate. I have also read a number of installation manuals and they go into great detail of what you can and cant do, a bit like an early VHS manual! all i wanted was something to plug in and work straight away. Getting lazy i guess :-)

I have to say i even i was surprised by how easy this was to install. It uses wifi wireless connections, so no cabling, you just need to plug it into the power. Once i had registered on line and turned the system on, i got a text to say it was all working and it was, as if by magic!

There is no local storage, its all on the web, the interface is ok, if a little sparse to look at and the camera quality seems ok for what i want. I will update again after i have used it for a month or so.

• 1-6 Months