Do Not Use, not professional, no trustworthy

YinB's review of Fast Cleaners Ltd www.fastcleaners.co.uk

“Do Not Use, not professional, no trustworthy”

Written on: 10/01/2019 by YinB (1 review written)

I don't normally leave review on website, but I cannot accept the way they deal with business and do not want any other people have the same experience like me so I decide to leave a review to warn others.

I booked an end of tenancy clean for one bedroom flat before Christmas, stating the new tenant move in day is 7th Jan 19, cleaner came on the 22nd Dec 18 but didn't complete all tasks that have been stated on the terms and condition, end of tenancy clean is a deep clean, make sure the flat is clean and ready for the new tenant. But the outcome are poor, e.g. floors not clean properly, toilet bowl not clean, lot of food debris underneath microwave and sofa.

I reported these to the office along with photos proof, they rearranged another visit to complete the unfinished jobs on 5th Jan, but then let me know they have to rearrange it because of staff sickness, I appreciated the circumstances and agreed to rearranged the appointment again to 7th Jan (day the tenant move in). Cleaner turn up on 8th Jan, after 5 mins in the flat, the cleaner claimed he wiped the tiles in kitchen (which is not mentioned on the job list) and refused to carry out the missing tasks that he supposed to do on the day, as the new tenant already move in, and he is not cleaning other people mess. the new tenant only move in his belonging on Monday and did not stay over on Monday as I reassure him that the house will be complete on Tuesday. The cleaner came in on Tuesday morning clearly see there are no one actually living in that flat but refuse the complete the job he already been paid for.

I contacted the office and they are not being very helpful, all I get is they will not carry out cleaning once the flat is occupied. They should not need the second visit if they carry out the clean properly on the first one, and arrange a second visit on a day that after tenant move in then refuse to carry out the clean because the tenant belonging there, that is totally unfair.

when reported to the office, the staff are not helpful, not willing to take the responsibilities. I will definitely not gonna use them again and advise you guys not to. stay away from them.