Poor customer service. Take your money & turn their backs

• Customer service

Keating476's review of Motorpoint www.motorpoint.co.uk

“Poor customer service. Take your money and turn their...”

Written on: 02/07/2019 by Keating476 (1 review written)

After spending just shy of 100k with motorpoint on 4 cars, Audi A3 Black edition, 320d xdrive msport, 420i xdrive msport, and today on a 420i xdrive grand coupe msport I would say Motorpoint have poor customer service.

Salesmen who sell over the phone in Derby and when you turn up to Widnes branch they don't want to be helpful because they don't get their commission. Customers treated poorly.

Then over the weekend bought a 420i xdrive msport gran coupe from Derby for £23k. Upon leaving the car park we noticed the cigarette 12v socket to be faulty. Approached 2 salesmen. One fobbed us off and ignored us. Second advised that it is only "50p" so what! After paying £23000 outright for the vehicle this is rich coming from a salesmen.

Motorpoint could not resolve the issue and asked us to take it to BMW to have repaired. Well now we have to waste out time getting our 18 plate BMW fixed within the first 5 minutes of buying it. Hmm...

No refund offered for our time.

Great customer service Motorpoint, maybe time to reconsider providing training to staff and teaching basic manners. I was brought up to treat others how I would like to be treated.

Only positive I'd say is their competitive prices.

• Customer service

Motorpoint's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2019

Thank you for your review, i'm so sorry to hear of the poor experience you had with us recently. I would love to look into this a little further for you, and establish some other details. Unfortunately nothing has been provided on the review for me to find your order. Please could i ask you to contact our customer care team and we'd be more than happy to assist. Thanks again, Rachael