Poor service

Abhi07's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Poor service ”

Written on: 22/09/2020 by Abhi07 (1 review written)

My car was damaged by someone (unknown) when parked on road stationary! I was already upset as it wasn't my fault. My insurance only allows Solus so had no choice . Car picked up on 14/08/2019- poor customer service and no courtesy call. When I was upset as I didn't get my car in 3 weeks I lost my patience and guess what to make my life more difficult they deliberately delayed my delivery date.When I made compliant with my insurer they were bit quick because I had to tell them they treat non white customers differently
I am so disappointed with their service and I hope I never ever have to use Solus again

To add to it when I gave my car my husband forgot to remove the camera and the wire was broken so the recording camera is damaged.

This is price for no mistake of yours>

NEVER AGAIN USE SOLUS

• whetstone

Location

Solusarc's Response to Abhi07's Review

Written on: 23/09/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and I am sorry to read about your experience. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a courtesy call and that the repairs took 3 weeks. This can be due to parts availability but for me to fully review please can you let me know which site your car went to and the first part of the registration. I will then review all the contact, delays in the repairs and your car being returned.

I would like to say that we wouldn't deliberately delay repairs or delivery and we wouldn't damage customers personal belongings. We most definitely do not treat customers differently dependant on the colour of their skin, as mentioned if you can let me know the site and registration I will fully review.

Many thanks
Cathy
Solus Customer Care

Solusarc's Response to Abhi07's Review

Written on: 29/09/2020

Good morning

I'm sorry again to hear about your experience, although you haven't advised me of the first part of your registration I've worked with our Customer Services team to locate your vehicle. I have completed a review of the delays you mention, unfortunately some of the required parts weren't readily available with the manufacturer and updates were given to let you know the delays we were encountering.

Our handlers were all polite when speaking with you and tried to explain the delays we were experiencing. I am unable to locate any delay to the returning of your vehicle once repairs were complete.

As mentioned in my previous response, we do not discriminate against any customers and the delays were purely due to parts availability not the colour of your skin.

Many thanks