Terrible service. Very unhappy customer.

Dowd10's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Terrible service. Very unhappy customer. ”

Written on: 29/07/2020 by Dowd10 (1 review written)

I am very unhappy with the standard of work carried out by Solus. I am currently going through the complaints process via my insurance company. Work not carried out fully, on even closer inspection today I noticed more errors in the workmanship which I will have to take to another garage urgently to repair. I will definitely not use Solus again even if my insurance recommend. I have had sleepless nights with worry and upset of the state of my previously immaculate car which I will now have to pay out for to rectify. I do not wish to be contacted to discuss this, I wish to just put it behind me and move on. However I think future customers should be made aware of my concerns and of those I have read on online reviews with a similar experience to myself.

Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and I am sorry your experience hasn't been a pleasant one. I understand you do not want contact but so we can ensure future customers don't experience the same as yourself please could you let me know the site you dealt with and the first part of your registration? We will not contact you but internally we need to learn from your experience and our errors.

Many thanks