2 months from start to finish - shocking

CityLegend's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“2 months from start to finish - shocking ”

Written on: 27/07/2020 by CityLegend (2 reviews written)

I first contacted Vizion Network online on 26 May. Claim ref 4501065310. I made a provisional booking for 5 June. Told repairer will contact within 24 hours. I heard nothing for a few days so contacted them. Informed it would be 15 July before they could do the repair. After the vehicle went to Solus, I had to contact them to try to establish how things were going as their online link to check progress did not work. On 17 July, I was told my complaint had been forwarded to them but still to date, have not received any response to that complaint. I had to make regular calls to establish progress with the repair, and during the 10 days it was away, received only 2 calls from Solus to keep me informed. It was eventually returned on 24 July. At both collection and drop off I could see no sign of the drivers making any attempt to sanitise the vehicle. The company even forgot to organise taking my excess before returning the car, and had to ring the next day to sort this out. Very poor customer experience.

Solusarc's Response to CityLegend's Review

Written on: 29/07/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for submitting a review and I am sorry to read about your experience. When a booking is put through on Vizion it is a preferred booking date not guaranteed, we are aware of this and are working on getting the diary to show more realistic dates. I can see that you did call in with regards to updates and I have passed your comments onto the team to ensure they call customers not customers call us.

I've been through the notes on the file and there isn't any mention of a complaint, I will email separately about this as we would never respond to a complaint.

We are reviewing your experience to prevent them happening again.

Many thanks