Five stars fantastic service!

jas7272727272's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Five stars fantastic service!”

Written on: 29/06/2020 by jas7272727272 (1 review written)

My car was taken in for repair with Solus following a collision which was not my fault and I was absolutely impressed from start to finish. Communication was swift, punctual and frequent, I had complete reassurances about the safety of my car at every step of the way.

The drivers who picked my car up were polite, professional and sensible, the engineer who called to update me was knowledgeable and friendly.

The driver who dropped my car off, again, was polite friendly and even found time to make some small-talk with my very excited 4 year old who loves trucks!

The actual repair job is phenomenally good. I truly can not fault it. But to add even more to this review, my car had been valeted on the inside without any mention - what a lovely surprise. I can absolutely recommend solus 100% !Thank you for a wonderful service.

Solusarc's Response to jas7272727272's Review

Written on: 30/06/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know about how fantastic the service was. Please can you spare a minute to let me know which site your car was repaired by so I can pass on your comments.

Many thanks