Ford Kuga scrape

Marklin23's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Ford Kuga scrape”

Written on: 30/03/2020 by Marklin23 (1 review written)

I’m very pleased indeed, not to mention amazed, with the result of your repair to my Ford Kuga. Considering the cross-panels nature of the damage, it has come back to me as if brand new. Having not had the car for that long, I was pretty down about damaging it, but with this invisible repair I can now start afresh and enjoy owning it again.
Communication was good, too, being informative, polite and updated daily which, considering the current uncertain circumstances in which we all find ourselves, was very reassuring.
I would like to make a special mention for the gentleman who both picked up and then delivered my vehicle back again on completion. He willingly took the risk of infection just to get someone’s car back to them - if I could, I’d give him a medal, but he certainly has my respect and thanks. As do all at Solus; virus or not, you got the job done, so thank-you, my hat is off to you. I shall certainly recommend your services to everybody.

• Bramley

Location

Solusarc's Response to Marklin23's Review

Written on: 31/03/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and it's great to read that you are pleased. It's annoying when you cause the damage, I know did it myself lately to my own car. Really pleased that we got your car looking like new again and that the team did every precaution to avoid any infection being spread.

I have passed your comments onto the team to share with everyone involved.

Many thanks, stay safe