Solus Birmingham - I can’t praise you enough!

NJD236's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Solus Birmingham - I can’t praise you enough!”

Written on: 14/02/2020 by NJD236 (1 review written)

My Renault Clio was booked in for a wheel replacement (due to the irreparable damage caused by a large pothole). This was all arranged through my insurance company.

I honestly can’t praise Solus Birmingham highly enough! Their customer service is outstanding and the repair that was carried out was nothing short of perfect.

The courtesy car that I was provided with (a Vauxhall Corsa) was less than 12 months old, lovely to drive and spotlessly clean when it arrived.

The handover of my repaired car back to me was thorough, with the rep explaining the additional checks that had been carried out (wheel alignment, test of suspension etc etc). My car had been fully valeted both inside and out.

Thank you Solus Birmingham ... I will certainly be using you again (but hopefully the need won’t arise!)

• West Midlands

Location

Solusarc's Response to NJD236's Review

Written on: 17/02/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service. Great to read that Birmingham were outstanding and that your car was returned spotless. You know where we are if you need us but like you say fingers crossed the need won't arise.

Many thanks