Great hassle free service,

Patsyod's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Great hassle free service, ”

Written on: 14/01/2020 by Patsyod (1 review written)

A very good overall experience from the time I reported the accident to receipt of my car back today. I was given a choice of which date I would like the work to commence and received an e-mail confirmation of this date with a telephone call later explaining the process and asking me if I required a courtesy car. My car was picked up outside my house on the agreed date, I was told that I would receive a call 30 minutes prior to the driver arriving which duly happened. The driver then explained the process to me and I received a further e-mail from my insurance company with a link to my working dashboard in order for me to track the repair progress.
My car was delivered safely back this afternoon and the repair work looks great. The whole process was very professional from start to finish.

• Farnborough Hants

Location

Solusarc's Response to Patsyod's Review

Written on: 15/01/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service that you experienced with us.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks
Chris
Solus Customer Care

Patsyod's reply to Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2020

Hi Chris, The Guildford site carried out my repair.