JUST LIKE NEW

M1952's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“JUST LIKE NEW”

Written on: 07/11/2019 by M1952 (1 review written)

When my car was returned and I went out to see it, it looked like a new prestine car that had been delivered from a car show room. It looked that good.
The man who came to take my car away was very helpful because due to the impact I could not open my boot but he managed to get the things out by kneeling on my back sit and pulling the things through. He was also concerned when I tripped and fell.
The man who returned my car was friendly and polite.

Just a small issue on the timing of my car. I was initially told that my car was on its way, so I calculated that my car would be delivered around 2PM. However, at 2PM the driver told me that he was on his way and he did arrive just before 3PM.

Other than this slight mix up, I was very pleased with the updates and the quality of the repairs.

Thank you very much.

Solusarc's Response to M1952's Review

Written on: 08/11/2019

Good afternoon

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service and quality of your repair. Apologies for the issue with the delivery of your vehicle.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks