Ease of service & good workmanship.

Rachel0705's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Ease of service and good workmanship.”

Written on: 12/09/2019 by Rachel0705 (1 review written)

My vehicle suffered external damage that wasn’t my fault but I still had to claim through my insurance due to lack of evidence to party at fault so I was understandably annoyed by the whole ideal....
However Solis the repairer chosen by insurance company made the repair process seamless so thank you.
Apart from a few air bubbles in one of the stick on fascias of door that smoothed out , the quality of repair is 5*
The gentleman who delivered back my vehicle took photos and said that his manager would call me but I think there is nothing worth worrying about on this occasion and was grateful that this was suggested.
My only criticism would be the two very vague time slots 8-1 and 1-5 , which is unhelpful if like me you work 6-2 but I got my vehicle repaired in a rest week where this wasn’t an issue.
Customer services helped with being first drop of day when my vehicle was returned and that was great!
All in all very good service, so thanks Solis!

Solusarc's Response to Rachel0705's Review

Written on: 12/09/2019

Good afternoon

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service you experienced with us.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks