Nationwide Crash Repairs, Moreton Wirral

Guest's review of SGS Car Service and Repairs

“Nationwide Crash Repairs, Moreton Wirral”

Written on: 20/04/2012

I was really impressed with the service I recieved from the Nationwide Crash Repair Moreton Branch. From making 1st contact with them, Debbie in the office arranged for me to come in and get the car looked at to see what repair needed to be done and so they could order the parts. Then she ordered the parts and set aside the time to get the work done. This all meant that I wasnt without my car for a long period of time.

A couple of days later Debbie called me to arrange a time convenient for me to book the car in. She explained the wokr should take 4 or 5 days to complete. I booked it in for Tuesday 10th April after the bank holiday and asked if there was any way I could have it back before the weekend as I wanted it to drive to London on the Saturday and didnt fancy the trip in the courtesy car.

The team pulled out all the stops to ensure I had it back by close of play Friday, spankingly clean.

Really happy, thanks very much. I wouldnt go anywhere else in the future now!

• Moreton, Wirral