Please do not use at any cost, or it may cost you BIG TIME

Paul1979.'s review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“Please do not use at any cost, or it may cost you BIG TIME”

Written on: 21/05/2022 by Paul1979. (1 review written)

Shocking! DO NOT USE!!
I foolishly used this service and all was fine until I get a call to say I need £1500 worth of work to be done. I really should have asked for photos to prove what was required but did not think of doing that (more fool me). I agreed to the essential work (1x tyre, back break pads and disks and Engine flush for oil) and they guy who called was pushy about getting all their suggested work done, so I did not have (2 further tyres at a cost of around £300+VAT and antifreeze at a cost of £88??)
At 9:15pm the car still had not been returned and no call or update (and they do not answer their phones when I kept trying to call from around 6pm and was getting worried).
This caused massive problems with work as I needed my car the next day, but had to very late at night try to cancel appointments.
The next day I called and got through to be told there was a delay in a part delivery and I would get a call (still no call from them!)
I have got my car back now, but….
The work they charged me for (I.e. the break pads and disks at a cost of £500, the invoice in the car was £99.46 for this)
They are absolute robbers and I would say avoid like the place, especially as their service is poor, they are pushy, and I at least, have lost a days work and SIGNIFICANTLY over paid (tyre invoice £64.39, I was charged over £170!) diabolical.
Please do not make the mistake of using this company!

It gets worse! I have visited National to have the two other tyres replaced at a fraction of the cost this company was charging, and have been told and shown that my tyre was not secure with all wheel nuts!! 100% they were all there before they took the car (and it’s a tyre they wanted to replace and I then said no to it).
Please, for your own safety, DO NOT USE SERVICE STOP!
I will be seeking legal advice and advise that you go to a reputable provider to protect yourself and your family.