Terrible Service - avoid

DeangeloGarcia302's review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“Terrible Service - avoid”

Written on: 28/11/2018 by DeangeloGarcia302 (1 review written)

In relation to my recent service and MOT ...

This was originally arranged for Friday 26 October although at the time they were supposed to collect my car they phoned to rearrange for the following week, saying the pick up driver had an accident.

Hence my car was picked up on Tuesday 30 October instead ( luckily the MOT expiry was not imminent) and when I enquirer about the well being of the original pick up person they were unaware of any accident. However the car was taken away and serviced / MOT carried out and returned to me (as I decided to have the work carried out by my mechanic instead who did the work for £200 less than quoted, as I did not think the prices quoted by your company were realistic).

As I did not leave the servicing book in the car I sent an email asking for a full receipt of all servicing / work carried out at the time, since this will link to my servicing records. I requested this on 7 November. I had to chase this up 3 weeks later as this had still not arrived (furthermore, by this time my car was also showing that it was due for a service which may suggest they didn't reset the servicing button or worse). Please avoid!

• northants

Location

Cornwallchap1's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2018

Too late! Am also a victim of Servicing Stop.
Exorbitant charges for what looked to be a reasonably priced service and MOT turned into a £735.90 bill and two days of anger and frustration.
Am angry with myself for not looking at dozens of other reviews like this as well as Guardian articles and a Watchdog feature.