A totally dissatisfied customer & extremely disappointed

PMHHarvey's review of Service4Service Ltd - www.service4service.co.uk

“A totally dissatisfied customer and extremely...”

Written on: 23/02/2016 by PMHHarvey (2 reviews written)

I booked in my car, "excellent" pick up went extremely well, and they arrived at the time they said. During that day I received a call to say further work is required and could they proceed, of course "not a problem" I replied but "when will my vehicle arrive back with me" Saturday morning sir. Saturday arrived and despite me chasing many times, I finally got through to be told the wrong parts were ordered and they are currently awaiting the correct parts. I further went on to say that I needed my vehicle back by Monday 7am, no comment was made and said he will come back to me and confirm, Saturday went by and nothing despite calling and chasing. I guess I would have been pleasantly surprised if my vehicle arrived by 7am Monday, Sadly I was not to be surprised at all as my vehicle never arrived. So now I have a day whereby I can not travel to work. I call many times throughout the day and was passed from pillar to post not getting anywhere fast, a young lady tried so hard and did her best to help and understood my situation. The young lady passed me to a senior member who also expressed his apologies but blamed the manufacturer for the unexplained wrong parts and he would do his best to try and return the vehicle Monday evening, but surprisingly his closing statement was " would it be possible to keep the car for another day, this was not at all possible given my work commitments and kindly said it was not possible. We go on to discuss the invoice and could something be done given that I have been inconvenienced, "we will do our best" and they did, it was reduced a little, but also with the tracking to be done free of charge, Ah I thought perhaps I may me wrong and all could be well, after all it was a fairly big job that was required and perhaps I shouldn't judge. I proceeded to pay at the discount price as my car was ready to be released on route back, 3 hours later as I was settling down to my late evening meal my car arrived, Gleaming, all nice and shiny, it was immaculate and thought what a fantastic valet, as I was handed the keys I was told, “sorry sir but the tracking could not be done as we didn’t have time” my thoughts went back to my earlier comment, the tracking was to be done as good will given the inconvenience caused, how wrong was I?
I can safely say that for all future requirements and to reduce the stress level I will in fact go to a fully approved dealer. Suffice to say I shall not return, not even to utilise the free MOT also offered.
Regards
PMH.

Pmhharvey's Response to PMHHarvey's Review

Written on: 23/02/2016

In addition to the above I might add that this was a BMW X5 that was not out of the ordinary in terms of parts that were required.
Regards
PMH

Admins4S's Response to PMHHarvey's Review

Written on: 23/02/2016

On behalf of S4S this review happened because we tried hard to get the car back before the weekend. Next time we will buy more time on such a big job.
Clearly the customer is happy with the work and price.

Sjhughes900's Response to PMHHarvey's Review

Written on: 23/02/2016

Your experience sounds similar to mine. I will certainly not be using Servive4Service ever again.