Terrible service..Be warned

wizzwheels's review of Service4Service Ltd - www.service4service.co.uk

“ Terrible service..Be warned”

Written on: 01/03/2018 by wizzwheels (1 review written)

Poor Customers service, bunch of sales men, Gearbox repair £1000 more than anyone else. Denied their website had a price promise, wouldn't take cedit cards as per their website. Managed to get some discount off of overall cost, but then they found I needed a radiator after telling me I didn't, The most expensive radiator known to man. Holding me to ransom. Now I have no car and no way of paying. Avoid at all costs.

Souhail's Response to wizzwheels's Review

Written on: 21/04/2018

They took my money, car broke down after 10 miles of driving, now stuck with huge bill, still paying 116£ every month, for 1 year, poor company, fake, not recommended, next step, I'm making a video on YouTube, people need to m know, then the court, I want my money that I worked hard for it back

Sanjaythaware's Response to wizzwheels's Review

Written on: 07/09/2018

I have just reached home and check my car
I am not happy at all with this type of servicing.
First they call me afternoon and told me we need to change tyres and wipers.
Tyres company they told Michelin tyres they fitted some other company.
Wipers also they said we need to change it they change frant side only backside they have not changed and it’s till making noise.

Regarding washing it’s not at all good. If you check inside tyres there is till muddy.
Regarding inside all dust is till there.
And I also asked for changing seat cover and nothing is done absolutely.

It’s absolutely waste of my time and money. If you want car pictures I can send you mat whatever inside they not washed it properly. This is totally disgusting after paying such a huge amount.

Not happy at all with service.